Meshroad Marketing is an award winning, full-service marketing firm with offices in Canada.
We’re looking to hire a Web Developer with 1-2 years of web development experience. As a Web Developer, you will work with the Account Management team to create solutions for clients – refining their ongoing website strategy with feature enhancements, performance optimization and platform updates. Your responsibilities will include everything from supporting legacy CMS systems to building new features for clients. You must enjoy working on multiple complex projects simultaneously and have the ability to engage in honest and clear communication with clients and your team.
• Work collaboratively with our distributed team of project managers, UX strategists, designers and quality assurance specialists.
• Create solutions that promote reuse, readability, and best-practice coding standards.
• Develop custom WordPress plugins and themes
• Making performance and scalability a part of every feature you build.
• Work with the development team to continually improve our process and workflow.
• Keep pace with rapid innovation in web technologies and exhibit a desire to push limitations.
• Communicate openly, transparently, and effectively with team members and occasionally clients.
Skills and Requirements
• 1+ years of experience working with WordPress
• 6+ months of experience with platforms like Wix, GoHighLevel (GHL) etc. building Landing Pages/ Sales Funnels.
• Must be able to secure websites.
• Familiarity with a Git-based workflow for Web Development.
• Experience with Dev/Stage/Prod workflow.
• Experience in debugging, problem-solving, and fixing websites.
• Experience managing multiple competing priorities.
• Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards.
To apply, please submit your portfolio, Github, Gitlab and/or code sample, cover letter and resume in PDF format. Your Github/Gitlab or code samples should demonstrate your ability with the required technologies outlined above. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
© Meshroad Marketing Inc. 2022 - All Rights Reserved - All Wrongs Reserved