Meshroad Marketing is an award winning, full-service marketing firm with offices in Canada.
We are looking for a data-savvy individual who loves to solve problems and has 1-3 years of experience working in PPC. Our PPC Specialist will be an integrated member of the media team, responsible for facilitating the strategy, implementation, optimization and reporting for client’s SEM initiatives. You will leverage your expert knowledge of SEM to maximize campaign efficiency, keep budgets on track, and translate disparate data sets into actionable insights.
What you'll do
• Work with media team to plan and execute SEM, PPC or other digital marketing components (including data gathering, campaign management, ad creation, analysis and reporting).
• Improve paid search performance using industry best practices within established revenue.
• Manage multiple campaigns at any given time with a focus on achieving ROI goals.
• Track, record and report SEM performance metrics on a weekly / monthly basis and assemble them into client-ready format.
• Work with the media team to plan and execute SEO tasks for clients of all sizes and in various industries.
• Create tagging strategy and facilitate implementation of measurement and tracking.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by Media Supervisor as needed.
What you'll need to bring
• Google Ads experience
• 2-3 years of PPC/SEM experience with proven knowledge of campaign setup, ad creation, keywords research.
• Experience working with Google Ads and Facebook Ads
• Experience working with Search Ads 360 is a plus.
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
• Expert knowledge in Retargeting/ Re-marketing Ads
• Google / Facebook Ads Certified.
• Meticulous attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
• Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects/deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Adaptability, flexibility, and ability to operate with poise under pressure
Apply with your resume and mention the job title in the subject line
© Meshroad Marketing Inc. 2022 - All Rights Reserved - All Wrongs Reserved