At Meshroad Marketing, we are a full-service digital agency that offers web design and development, marketing, and branding services. We pride ourselves on our creativity, technology expertise, and business-minded approach to help clients unlock value through innovative solutions.
This is a full-time remote role for a Social Media Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for developing and executing social media marketing campaigns, creating social media content, and conducting digital marketing activities. The Social Media Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for communicating with clients, monitoring social media trends, and analyzing data to optimize campaigns.
- Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing skills
- Social Media Content Creation skills
- Marketing and Communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in developing and implementing successful social media campaigns
- Ability to analyze and optimize social media data
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or other Canva software is a requirement
- Must know video editing for reels or videos
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Your own laptop
- A fast internet connection
- A quiet place to work
- Ability to work in the Vancouver, Canada time zone.
Please apply on by clicking on apply below
Please do not call, do not send chat messages and do not email as we won't be able to reply without a proper application.